
Well she has done it again! Stephenie Meyer has written another awesome novel. How does she do it?! She knows how to suck you in so well and get you so involved in the characters you can't put the darn book down. I was up until Midnight last night because I was so close to finishing that I couldn't stop. Mike thinks I am seriously insane, but he just doesn't get my obsession with reading. I love picking up a book and instantly being transported to a different time, circumstance, place ... I just love getting lost in a good book. Those who loved the Twilight books will probably like this as well. I will warn you that it is a bit on the Sci-Fi side of things, with alien life forms and such, but it is such a good story. There is lots of action, heart pounding, heart wrenching and nail biting moments. And she definitely knows how to write a good love story. I can't wait for the new Twilight book coming out in August, what will happen to Edward and Bella next?
7 comments:
Goot to know! :)
GOOD!!!
Oooooo! I am so glad to hear a good review! I hadn't actually heard from anyone whos read it yet, and I am DYING for a good page-turner! (Which, ahem... does NOT describe our Book Club pick for this month.... zzzz...!) Can't wait to pick this one up and get started! :)
wow! looks like everyones excited! I better try reading one of her books!
I still have not read any of these yet. I hear so much about them. I think I am the only in my neighborhood who has not read them.
Okay! So I have finally started reading this series. So far so good but I am still in the first book! Now I can know what you are all so excited about!
read it. loved it.got sucked in like you said! looking forward to breaking dawn!
Post a Comment