Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break Day 3: City Creek Center

Michela really wanted to go back to City Creek after our last visit.  We piled the kids all into the car and took the drive up to Salt Lake.  We ate lunch at the Blue Lemon.  The kids' meals are huge!  I had a delicious turkey burger and Hunter and I shared a fruit salad.




 After lunch we checked out the Disney Store, H&M, and 77 Kids.  Aria bought some Disney princess stuffed dolls at the Disney Store and the other kids bought hats at H&M.


 For a treat we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate.  The kids always have a hard time choosing what they want.  We came away with chocolate covered pretzels, nut and chocolate clusters, rice krispie treats, and oreo fudge.
We'll definitely be coming back during the summer.  Maybe I'll have to make a trip by myself so I can go into all the cool clothing stores.  Fun place and so beautiful.  A great mix of an indoor and outdoor shopping experience.

No comments: