Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Eggs

This year I kind of handed over the Easter Egg dying duties over to Michela.  I told her how to boil the eggs and gave her the food coloring and instructions.  I then went downstairs to keep plugging away at the Easter skirts and ties for the kids.
I periodically came up for air and ventured upstairs to see how they were doing.  Except for a few spots of dye on some clothes and the counter, and a couple of cracked eggs, they did an awesome job on their own.  I had to snap some pictures of them working on the eggs and of their creations.  I was totally impressed with how well they had worked together and with how little arguing I heard from them.  They tried a new technique this year by taping off sections with masking tape.  I loved what they came up with.  Way to go kiddos!









No comments: