Aria has been getting into the paints lately. So I decided that whenever I am in the craft room I would get the paints out and let her go at them. At least then I can keep an eye on her. Now if only I could get Michela to put away the paints after she uses them so they weren't out where Aria can get them.
Here is Aria happily painting. 

I love how little kids love to use so many bright colors together. This piece of carboard was laying out so she wanted to paint on it. It actually worked out well because she likes to put layer upon layer of paint on her creations.
I love how big her smile is in this one.
Thank goodness a smock came with the art easel we got Michela a couple of years ago. Aria enjoys getting messy just a little too much for my taste. Plus the smock will save me a lot of grief come laundry time.
Thank goodness a smock came with the art easel we got Michela a couple of years ago. Aria enjoys getting messy just a little too much for my taste. Plus the smock will save me a lot of grief come laundry time.
1 comment:
Well, this looks familiar. What a cutie getting in touch with her inner artist. I keep cardboard for this reason, and cereal boxes work well too.
Post a Comment