Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy 90th Birthday Grandma Staker!

I forgot to post about Grandma Staker's 90th birthday party a couple of weeks back. The whole family went down to Mt. Pleasant to help her celebrate. Even some of Cathy's family from Idaho came down for the party. It was so much fun to give my "blogging buddy" Amy a hug. It's funny how much we've gotten to know each other through our blogs. She is such a cute girl and her little family is adorable. :)

Grandma is doing so well. She is still living by herself in her house. She is up and about and has such a twinkle in her eyes. She is the sweetest lady and made me feel so welcomed when I joined the family. She loves to give hugs and adores her grandchildren and great grandchildren. I think our new baby will be her 45th grandchild!

We had lots of fun chatting with all of the family and enjoying a video of pictures of Grandma. I love the ones of her back in the 30s and 40s the most. We even got a cute picture of our family with Grandma. What a fun lady she is. We sure love her!

4 comments:

meg said...

Awwww, what a cute Grandma I have...cute family all together! Sounded like you had a fun time, wish we could have been there!

amy jane carpenter said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the little shout out! Also, I'm completely jealous of you and all your super sewing skills! I can't sew to save my soul. And those jeans look great on you!

Anonymous said...

Wish I had taken a picture like that! Love it!

Lori said...

Your family is just so cute! One cute grandma too. I didn't know you were pregnant, see good thing I found your blog to keep me updated.