Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Best

I have been meaning to make Christmas outfits for the girls for the last month, but I've been so worn out or busy with other things it kept getting put off. On Saturday I knew I couldn't wait any longer if I wanted them to wear them for Christmas Sunday. I spent the morning making Michela's skirt. She wanted a long skirt because she hates wearing tights in the winter. We fought about the length for a while but I eventually gave in since it was going to be her who would be wearing it. She was so happy with it when it was all finished. I teasingly started calling her my Amish Grandmother. She thought that was pretty funny.
Aria's little jumper was from a pattern I bought online. I had been envisioning it for weeks. I had bought coordinating fabric for the girls so they wouldn't be too matchy matchy. I spent the rest of Saturday sewing and hemmed it up Sunday morning before church. She loved her new "princess" dress and wore it for two days straight. She is such a little cutie pie and such the girly girl.
Here are some pictures of us all dressed in our Sunday best. The kids looked so cute all dressed up.
My boys.
The girls.

1 comment:

meg said...

Way to go on the dresses, Maur! Everyone looks so great!! Miss you guys!