Friday, July 20, 2012

My Little Mermaids

We have been spending a lot of time at Seven Peaks this summer.  The big kids take off as soon as we get there and ride all of the fun slides.  I've even taken Aria and Laina down a few of the tube slides.  It's so much fun hearing them squeal as the clutch my arms in sheer terror.  By the time we get down to the bottom they are yelling for more.
Aria, Laina, and I spend most of our time at the Kiddie pool.  They love to splash in the water and pretend to be mermaids.  Aria has the mermaid kick down pretty well.

 They are so cute in their little pink suits.  They are the sweetest sisters.
 I also had to include this shot of Chase.  He was taking a quick little cat nap in the tube.  Funny kid.

No comments: