Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Mike took all of his sweethearts out to dinner for Valentine's day this year.  Michela was the only one not with us because she was at church with some of the other young women babysitting little kids for Moms and Dads who needed a night out.  We went to Terra Mia for dinner where they made the pizzas heart shaped.  I thought it was pretty cute.




Laina loved eating bread dipped in the yummy tomato basil soup.  
 After dinner we went home and had chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting that I had made earlier.  The kids all had fun at school getting treats from classmates and Laina and I went to Aria's school and helped out at her class party.  Pretty low key day, but spending time with the ones we love makes it special.

1 comment:

meg said...

Such a fun day! Those heart pizzas remind me of the pictures of the heart pizzas in Italy. Cuties.