For his birthday we went to Terra Mia again, have I told you how much we love that place? After stuffing ourselves we came home for cake and presents.
Mike's dad had made him a popcorn cake so we threw some candles on top and sang Happy Birthday to him.
We gave him a new winter coat so he doesn't have to wear his ski jacket whenever he is outside in the cold.
Laina loved the cake so much she tried getting some for herself. She went and got a cup from the drawer, flipped it over and used it as a stepping stool to get her closer to the cake. She is too smart!
Michela made a very cool card for Mike.
His big present is a trip to Maui for a week. I bet you all want to turn 40 now, don't you. ;)





3 comments:
Have fun in Hawaii! We had a blast and wish we were still there :) Too bad we had to miss the party and skiing because of it! I can't believe Mike is 40!
Still can't believe he's 40, that means I'm only 5.5 years away from turning 40 myself. Yikes! Although it doesn't look so bad...a trip to Hawaii? I'm in! Happy Birthday Mikey! I love you!
We have never been to Terra Mia, I guess we better get over there! Why do you like it so much?
Post a Comment