Laina is in that take everything out and get into everything stage. I basically follow her around all day cleaning up her never ending messes. One morning I took Aria upstairs to get her ready for school. Laina stayed downstairs eating her bowl of cereal and drinking her juice. I probably was gone for less than 10 minutes and when I came back down I found her covered in black ink. After cleaning her up I started to notice the mess that she had created. First thing there was cereal all over the floor. Next she went to the big toy box and emptied out everything she could reach. 
Bored with that she somehow found a pen (I religiously keep all the pens out of reach, but she still seems to find them!) and proceeded to draw all over our computer desk bench, the mouse, the keyboard and herself.
I guess that wasn't enough because I found she had drawn all over a kitchen chair as well.
I decided to take a couple of pictures to document this lovely stage in life. She's industrious, I'll give her that, but I just wish I could figure out a different way for her to channel all of that destructive energy. Now I need to go clean up the tower of cups she has made and knocked all over the kitchen floor. :)
1 comment:
I hear ya sister, it hasn't got much better in my family...still cleaning up toothpaste and marker messes! Good luck on the clean up. :)
Post a Comment