
I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest. If you haven't tried it you are missing out on a wealth of information. I just have to warn you, it is majorly addicting! I found this tutorial on sock bun curls. If you don't know what a sock bun is, it is a bun made using a rolled up sock. It makes a beautiful bun. We tried this on both Michela and Aria, but it worked the best on Aria. After washing their hair we put in the sock buns and they slept with them. In the morning we took the bun out to reveal curls! Michela's hair is pretty thick so her hair was still a bit wet. Next time we'll have to try getting her hair a bit more dry before putting it in the bun. Aria's worked beautifully. She has very fine thin hair so it produced super springy curls. She loved it! A little hairspray, a cute headband, and she was good to go. Those curls put a little extra spring in her step that day!

1 comment:
I recently discovered Pinterest as well. I love it.
Post a Comment