Monday, October 17, 2011

Peggy's Birthday Dinner

Peggy's Birthday was on the 11th, but we celebrated all together on Sunday.  It's pretty sad that she had to make her own cake, but she said she wanted to make sure it was something good.  Ha, ha, ...  No one can bake like she can.  I haven't had pumpkin squares in forever, and these were so yummy!  Michela and I made her a necklace.  Peggy loves autumn colors so we made a fabric covered button necklace for her.


The big surprise was a big family picture.  We had taken pictures in the summer when Megan was here but Sara had to do a lot of head swapping to make the perfect picture.  Peggy loved it!  It's been nine years since we've taken a family picture and we've added ten grandkids since then!  I hope Peggy had a happy birthday week.  I have to say I sure lucked out in the in-law department.  I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law.  She is a great friend and is so supportive of her family.  Love her to pieces!

2 comments:

The Benches said...

LOVE that picture...and all the people in it!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to Auntie Peggy. I have such great memories of my aunt and uncle. That picture is so fun to see all of you and your families. Thanks for posting this!