Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School


Wow, summer went by so quickly this year. This was probably helped along by the fact that Laina was born about half way through. Michela and Chase were actually excited to go back to school, Hunter, not so much. The last couple of weeks of summer got kind of boring for Michela. I guess after our trip to California everything else just wasn't as exciting.
Chase is in 2nd grade this year. He is such a social little kid, he loves being at school with all of his friends.
Hunter is in 4th grade. He is excited to see his friends again. He and Michela go to a different school than our neighborhood kids, so his school friends are kind of spread out.
Michela is a big sixth grader this year. Yikes, I have a sixth grader!! I totally remember being in sixth grade. It was so much fun being the "rulers" of the school.
Here's to another fantastic school year!

No comments: