Friday, August 13, 2010

Sewing for Baby

I bought some cute little white onesies in hopes of adding some embellishments. Thankfully Laina had a good day where she actually took a nap so I was able to get a little sewing done. I ended being able to applique four onesies, two for Laina and two for a neighbor friend.
I've been seeing ruffles on the bums of onesies and wanted to try it out myself.
How cute are those!
I also made a cute little headband for Laina.
I'll have to get some pictures of it on her.
Other projects are in the works, but I'm lucky to get a shower and everyone fed every day. There's not much time for sewing, but I'm sure there will be more in the future. I'm amazed I got time to do this post. Alas, I spoke too soon, I hear her crying after being asleep for a whole ten minutes! Aargh!

4 comments:

meg said...

Super cute, Maur!! I love the ruffles and the onesies are so sweet! Can't wait to see Laina all dolled up in them. :) Love ya.

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing. Seriously.

Chelsea said...

Awesome! I love the ruffles! If I have a girl, I'm calling ya!

Megan said...

Darling stuff! I can't believe you can get anything sewn with a new baby. She is so cute. Love all that hair.