Laina is growing up so fast! I can't believe how big she is getting. When we were in California the difference in her weight from when we got there to when we went home was very noticeable. We are guessing she is in the 11 1/2 - 12 pounds range already. I guess Momma's milk is fattening her up. 

She is all smiles lately. She loves when you talk to her and get down close to her. She is starting to "talk" to you and makes the cutest sounds. The other day I laid her on a pillow and put her on Aria's lap so she could "hold" the baby. Laina was in heaven listening to Aria's cute little voice and watching her little face. It was the sweetest moment. 

She is getting more active. She is pretty good at pushing herself up on her tummy.
She loves to lay under her little activity toy and swat her fists at the hanging toys. 
She rolls over on her side and is always twisiting and turning. She likes to stand up and the other night she was doing a little dancing. At one point she was doing the little Elvis hip swinging move. It was a crack up! 

She rolls over on her side and is always twisiting and turning. She likes to stand up and the other night she was doing a little dancing. At one point she was doing the little Elvis hip swinging move. It was a crack up! 
And her absolute favorite place to be is in the warm bath. She can be screaming her head off but as soon as you stick her in the warm water she immediately calms down. It's fun watching her relax in the tub.
I attempted some newborn pictures of her a week ago and I'm getting her birth announcement together. I'll have to post the pictures as soon as I get them all photoshopped. They are turning out super cute!
1 comment:
She is really beautiful.
Post a Comment