1. My Sweet Husband. I've been feeling so lousy lately and he has really stepped up his game. Getting the kids up in the morning, making them breakfast, taking Chase to school, doing the dishes, bringing home dinner a few nights a week, putting Aria to bed at night and just being very sweet and understanding with me. I appreciate him so much!
2. My Kids. On Sunday in Primary I was asking the kids what they were grateful for and Chase raised his hand and said, "I'm thankful for you!" Ah, melts the heart doesn't it. And of course I started crying right there in front of the whole Jr. Primary. I'm such a big baby. Aria keeps me in good spirits every day. Her cute little face and antics keep me smiling and laughing a good part of the day. Hunter, bless his little heart, is just the sweetest kid in the world and Michela has been so helpful. And I'm finally starting to feel grateful for the one on the way. That's right, I'm pregnant, if you haven't already heard. Big surprise to us all and it's taken me a while to get over the shock, but I'm starting to get excited about a new little baby in our house.
3. My Family. What would I do without my weekly, sometimes daily, pep talks with my Mom? I know she can always make me laugh and make me feel better by the end of our conversation. I constantly feel my Dad nearby and know that he is looking out for me. I miss you Dad! My sister is my bestest friend in the whole world and makes sure I have lots of fun in life. What would I do without her?! My brothers, I love the whole lot of them. They each warm my heart in their own special way. And all my wonderful in-laws! It's amazing how lucky I've been in the in-law department, they truly are all my family.
4. Our Home. We are so lucky to be living in this beautiful home that Mike built for us. And the best part is we get to live in a fabulous neighborhood with some of the best people in the world for neighbors. It's also pretty darn awesome having one of my best friends across the street. She's always there when I need her.
5. The Gospel. Where would I be without the gospel in my life? How thankful I am to have been born into a good family who already belonged to the church. My knowledge of the gospel has been such a great blessing in my life. I am so thankful for temples and for eternal families. I am so thankful to have been able to find a righteous young man to love and who loved me in return.
6. And most of all I am thankful for My Savior. His love for me is what has helped me through the rough times in my life. His example is inspiring and makes me want to try harder every day. What a joy it is to have a strong testimony of my Savior and for all that he has done for me.
5 comments:
Yay for everything on the list - and congrats on #5! I better get knitting.
I'm thankful I have been able to get to know you better on your blog. It is true Mauri? Number 5? What a lucky lucky child to be in your family.
Thanks for the shout out friend :) Love you too! I'm so thankful for you and that you live so close. I'm excited for you to be prego...just hope you feel better soon!
I am so dang excited!!! That is so wonderful! You truly are such a great example to me of womanhood and motherhood and I feel blessed to know you!
Yeah for babies!
Ditto the list for me too...although take out the kid #5 part. :) I'm so happy to be your soul sista, you are awesome!
Post a Comment