While Mike was gone golfing in California, the kids and I tackled the leaves in the yard. I sent the boys and Michela out by themselves, but after a half an hour they were all back inside claiming they were done. Michela gave up altogether but I convinced the boys to go back out. With some help from Mom, they were able to fill the entire garbage can plus two huge garbage bags. There are still a few bags worth of leaves out there but after 3 hours we were all ready to be done.
Here are some pictures of Chase and Hunter working together.
Chase was sweeping while Hunter was doing the "heavy" lifting. :)
Hunter was the only one who was in it till the end. I told him I would pay him good money if he stuck with it. Whenever he seemed to be running out of steam he would tell me, "I'm doing it for the Big Bucks Mom" and he would return with renewed gusto. It was a beautiful day and it was a lot of fun being out there with the boys, working hard together. Thanks to the Peterson boys and Mary for helping us at the end!
2 comments:
Next time u need to use a blower, way easier and much faster. :) way to go kiddos!
I love to see boys working! There are some boys that want to rake up our leaves--but there are too many girls in my house that should do it.
Post a Comment