On Tuesday it was cloudy and a bit cooler so we thought it would be a great day for the park. The kids tried doing my exercise DVD with me that morning so they were a little worn out when we were getting ready to go. Hunter looked at me with his sad little face and asked, "Are we walking or driving?" I laughed and told him of course we were walking and he groaned, "but I don't think I can exercise anymore!" Silly Boy!
There is this awesome park across the street from our condo. It is the most unique park I have ever seen. There are all kinds of different things to climb on, balance on and twirl around on. You can get to the main structure through a little red rock cave and walk across a rope bridge.
The kids had so much fun testing out each apparatus. It was also fun to have Aunt Lynette, Rachelle, Shari and the kids come with us. Chase loved having Cody there to play with. Hunter was Aria's doting big brother once again. He loves helping her out and playing with her.






Michela loved climbing up the rock wall.
Chase is concentrating and trying to figure out his next move.
The three older kids loved playing on this big circle that revolves around.
Here is Hunter riding the "waves".
Michela and Hunter had a blast on the big swing. It's like a scale and it works best if you have two people about the same size on it. Lynette kept pushing them so they were swinging all over the place.
Aria loved playing on the little kids playground. She was climbing, sliding and even tried climbing up the little rock wall they had there. Here she is looking through the binoculars.
This little boy tried to get a hand on them, so Aria screamed at him and he pushed her back. Luckily Lynette was standing right there so she kind of caught Aria before she fell off the platform. Crazy playground brawlin'! If you are ever in St. George I highly suggest giving this park a try, it is seriously so much fun. I even got into it by walking up this wobbly ramp that all the kids crawl up. It took me a couple of falls before I finally got to the top.
4 comments:
I will send you the pictures of you climbing so you can post those too.
Next time we're in St. George (May)--we're going to check out your park! How fun.
That looks like the best park! One of these days we will have to get down there!
Where is this awesome looking park. We go to St. George quite a bit and I need to start discovering some new things to do. The Pirate place looks fun, too!
Post a Comment