Thursday, April 23, 2009

Let it Snow

While we were in St. George it rained a lot and got kind of cold on Wednesday and Thursday.  Little did we know while we were enjoying shopping, seeing "Monsters vs. Aliens" and  making rice krispie treats that at home they were getting 13" of snow!  It's the middle of April for goodness sakes, 13"!!  Mike left Thursday and brought us some pictures of the winter wonderland back home.  Thank goodness we didn't have to deal with that.  And thank goodness it was all gone by the time we got home!  Here are some pictures of the backyard.

1 comment:

meg said...

Oh my goodness! That is so crazy!! The girls wanted to listen to Christmas music yesterday and I thought no way! I'm done with snow, I couldn't imagine getting that much snow in April! Too bad you missed it, the kids (and you) would have loved sledding one last time. :)