My friend Amy mentioned this website to me and she said it had all kinds of great info. Well I checked it out and I can't believe all the work these ladies have done! What a blessing they are to so many of us who are trying to figure out this whole food storage business. They give great tips, break things down so it is so easy to understand and have taken so much of the guess work out of it for the rest of us. They send out these checklists every couple of weeks with tasks to do to get yourself prepared. And it is not just food storage, is is all kinds of preparedness. They are coming out with a way to get all of their checklists at once so you can be working at things as quickly as you would like to be. They also have very helpful spreadsheets and lists to help you with calculating food storage needs for your family and keeping all of your important emergency info in one place. Here is a link to their awesome website-
foodstoragemadeeasy.netI think Jodi and Julie are some pretty incredible women for taking the time to make all of our lives so much easier. Thanks so much to these generous women!
There are also two sister sites as well.
The obsessive shopper is all about buying food storage and getting great deals and
every day food storage is a great resource for recipes and ideas of how to integrate your food storage into your daily meals. I am just getting started with these websites but they seem to be loaded with lots of great information and I've already started using some of their tools to get myself organized. Check them out, I'm sure you'll find something you can use.
1 comment:
Thank you Mauri. Great links and info. I love it.
Post a Comment