Monday, January 12, 2009

Bride Wars


On Saturday night Tiffany, Natalie and I went out for a little Girl's Night.  I was in desperate need of some time out of the house.  We decided to go check out a movie and "Bride Wars" seemed like the perfect choice.  It was actually pretty funny.  I had read some reviews from women saying how it makes fun of women, blah, blah, blah...  Why are people so serious all of the time?  Why can't they just go to a movie and have a little fun?  I keep thinking I need to try and get a job as a movie critic for real people who actually enjoy going to the movies.  I'm not too hard to please when it comes to a movie, I just like the experience of getting lost in someone else's story.  So I would have to give "Bride Wars" two thumbs up for a fun night out with the girls.  Ladies, please leave your men at home if you want to have a good time and don't want to hear them hemming and hawing through the show.  :)  Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway are hilarious and totally believable as best friends/enemies.  Makes you appreciate the friends in your life.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

I go to all the movies so I will for sure check it out! I loved Four Christmases. IF you have not seen that you better go.

Anonymous said...

I need to be more like you in my movie critiques. Why do we need to be so serious all the time? I like Anne Hathaway. It sounds fun!

am vorhis said...

I loved it! Jim gave me this last Sunday afternoon for Mommy R&R, and I went by myself (another thing I am proud about...being brave enough to go to a movie by myself). I loved it, I laughed so hard and was so relaxed afterwords, I don't understand why people didn't like the movie

MiNdY said...

Lys and her friend were able to go see this.. I didnt get to and I was sad!! So I hope it was for 12 yr old eyes.. hah! I need to put it on my list though! Glad for your review ;)

MiNdY said...

Lys and her friend were able to go see this.. I didnt get to and I was sad!! So I hope it was for 12 yr old eyes.. hah! I need to put it on my list though! Glad for your review ;)