Monday, November 17, 2008

Cruising

We just got back from our cruise very early Sunday morning.  It was so much fun!  What made it even more fun was that we went with our friends Steve and Laura Gardanier.  Steve had us cracking up the entire time.  We spent a week in Italy before the cruise and then left for the cruise out of Venice.  We visited Dubrovnik, Croatia; Kudasai, Turkey; Santorini, Greece; and Corfu, Greece.  I just uploaded all of my pictures to my computer, so it will take me a little bit to weed through the photos.  Thanks to Jeff and Jessica for taking such good care of our children while we were gone.  And thanks to our neighbors for making getting to school so much easier.  I'll blog about the trip after I get all of our clothes washed and everything put away.  Going on vacation is so much work!  :)  Now will someone please stop the room from rocking, I'm not on the boat anymore!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Welcome home! I am very jealous of your trip. Now you need to be home for a minute so I can come use your sewing machine to stitch for receiving blankets. Please may I?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple! I know what you mean about leaving being so much work. I saw my house with new eyes with the thought of someone else staying in it! Glad you had a great time! It sounds awesome.

MiNdY said...

Welcome home, back to reality. All I really have to say is, Jealousy is a harsh feeling. ;) Glad you guys had SOO much fun! Cant wait to see more pics!

Sara said...

SO glad you are home safe and sound and that you ahd a fabulous time! The Laundry will wait! GO take a nap and hug your babies! They missed you (even if they won't admit it!)