

We had to take boats into the little pier where you could either ride a tram up to the city of Fira or ride donkeys up a switchback road.
The city was so pretty but it was nothing compared to the city of Oia! Talk about gorgeous! 


This is where they filmed the Greece scenes in "Sister of the Travelling Pants". I just wanted to keep taking pictures of this extraordinary city built into the cliffs. I tried to guess which house was Lena's Grandparents. Doesn't this look like the front door?
And here is the little dock and pier where I think they filmed the scenes in the market. I would have loved to spend an entire week on this island!
The next island we went to was Corfu. It was a lot greener than Santorini and hilly. It was a bit of a let down after the previous day, but it was still a lot of fun walking around the city.
We made friends with the ballroom dance couple on the ship, turns out they were from Utah, and they took us around to some of their favorite spots. We had the yummiest chocolate and banana crepes. It was a great end to our cruise. What a wonderful experience this whole trip was. We felt pretty darn lucky to have been able to go on it.
We opted for the donkeys and had so much fun laughing the entire way. The donkeys knew where to go and there was no way to control them. It was absolutely hilarious!
The city was so pretty but it was nothing compared to the city of Oia! Talk about gorgeous! 


This is where they filmed the Greece scenes in "Sister of the Travelling Pants". I just wanted to keep taking pictures of this extraordinary city built into the cliffs. I tried to guess which house was Lena's Grandparents. Doesn't this look like the front door?

And here is the little dock and pier where I think they filmed the scenes in the market. I would have loved to spend an entire week on this island!The next island we went to was Corfu. It was a lot greener than Santorini and hilly. It was a bit of a let down after the previous day, but it was still a lot of fun walking around the city.
We made friends with the ballroom dance couple on the ship, turns out they were from Utah, and they took us around to some of their favorite spots. We had the yummiest chocolate and banana crepes. It was a great end to our cruise. What a wonderful experience this whole trip was. We felt pretty darn lucky to have been able to go on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment