So we were supposed to have Sara take pictures of our family but then the hair cutting incident happened and I was kind of bummed out about it. But when the leaves started to change on the mountains I decided I would go ahead and try it anyways, I mean we already had the clothes, so why not?! Sara was extremely close to giving birth, so I asked my sister Tiffany to come up and snap a few pictures of us up the canyon with the fall leaves. I took the kids up early and did individual pictures of all of them. I was a little nervous, but with my tripod in one hand and my trusty Digital Canon Rebel in the other hand I tried to see what I could do. I was so happy with the end product. I just have to say that I think I have the most Beautiful children in the entire world! I love their little faces and their cute smiles. I love their eyes and the way their little sweet faces just seem to glow. Here are my favorite shots of them. I want to blow them up and put them on my kitchen wall. I would love walking by these pictures every single day.



I think I love them even more than any pictures that Sara has taken of them. Don't get me wrong, Sara is FABULOUS! I always know I will get adorable pictures of my kids when she is behind the lens. I think the reason I love them more is because I took them myself! It was so awesome to see that I could do a good job of it and I was so proud of myself. It was also so cool to be able to take pictures of the ones I love the most. Now I know how Sara feels when she takes pictures of her own children. I just love these children of mine with all my heart and it makes me so happy to see their beautiful smiling faces.
8 comments:
Oh Mauri! They look so beautiful! Megan showed me the family picture you guys took up the canyon and it is flawless! You truly do have such a cute family! We are counting down the days to be with the kids! We are so excited! I've already planned a few fun activities! Let me know if Aria needs a playdate before hand to remember me! xoxo
UH! So gorgeous! I love all the leaves behind them -especially the red ones. You could have fooled me even though you claim you're not a photographer. But how could you go wrong with such adorable subject material? :)
Uh oh--Sara might have lost some regular clients! You'll probably never want to come out from behind the camera! What beautiful kids!
You know I love these pictures! You did such a great job, but, it's easy when your subjects are so cute!
Adorable, hmmmmmmm, maybe when Aria enters school you should think about picking up that camera as a professional again, as you are incredibly talented behind the lens. I can't believe how much they have grown. Can't wait to see you all this holiday season!
You go, girl!!! Those are so cute. Can't wait to see all of them. How come we never see each other and we live like 50 yards apart? Life is crazy. Let's do lunch sometime...if we can get a babysitter :) Nat
AMEN sister! You did a way awesome job! Keep it up! Love them!
Those pictures are gorgeous! We just had some pictures taken yesterday. If they don't turn out, will you come take some of my kids? And we need to get together. Once Halloween is over maybe?
Post a Comment