Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Aria and Laina's Pictures
About a month ago I won a Facebook contest for a mini photo session with Katie Dudley up in Salt Lake. I've been following her blog for a while and I love her more candid style. I was so surprised when I won. I talked to Katie about bringing both Aria and Laina, because how could I pick between the two of them! It turned out to be such a fun photo shoot. I thought Laina would be a problem, but she was all smiles and loved running around the studio. By the end she kept running up to Katie to give her big hugs. Aria was a stinker at first but she warmed up when we plopped the two of them on a bed together and Katie started asking Aria questions. She also videoed them a bit and put together the cutest little movie. Katie just emailed me last night with links to the photos and movie. Here is the link: Katie Dudley Photography I'm so happy to have these pictures and video. They will forever capture the personalities and special relationship of my two little girls. Thanks to Katie for doing such a fabulous job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The pictures and the video are soooo beautiful. How special those will be to you for forever!
I soooo wish I had pictures and video like that of my kids when they were little.
What a beautiful family you have.
Post a Comment