Teens (Probably 13 and up)-
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill you by Ally Carter (Girls)
The Heist Society by Ally Carter (Girls)
Starcrossed by Elizabeth Bunce
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Matched by Ally Condie (Girls)
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison (Girls)
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Airman by Eoin Colfer
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (Girls)
Older Child/Preteen (Maybe 8-12)
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
The Candy Shop War by Brandon Mull
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordin
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordin
Magyk by Angie Sage
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale (Girls)
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
The Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan
The Girl Would Could Fly by Victoria Forester
The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker (Girls)
The Wide Awake Princess by E.D. Baker (Girls)
The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly (Girls)Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
The 39 Clues Series by Various Authors
Savvy by Ingrid Law
Scumble by Ingrid Law
Ida B. by Katherine Hannigan
11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass (Girls)
Finally by Wendy Mass (Girls)
13 gifts by Wendy Mass (Girls)
Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass
Hope this is helpful to someone out there!

3 comments:
Thanks! Pinned it.
Thanks! This will be very helpful this Christmas.
Love this! Thank you for your help. I'm glad that more people than just me were asking. Your book lists are good for my reading life too. I am still looking forward to reading the 3rd in the Wolf Realm series by Chima that you introduced me to. I will choose off of these lists for my girls!
Post a Comment