We had so much fun! This time around I wasn't nursing a baby, so I was actually able to have more time to ride the rides. Craig and I had a blast reliving our childhood and had so much fun watching the kids. We started off the day with a roller coaster. Chase was brave enough to go, but Hunter opted out. I laughed the entire time because Chase wouldn't open his eyes. At least he went on it!
Aria had so much fun riding all of the little kid rides. Grandma kept Aria and Laina busy and having fun. Thanks Mom for being my babysitter!
Hunter and Michela got braver as the day went on. We got them to go on the Giant Dipper and then they wanted to ride it again and again. In fact one time we couldn't find them and I bet Mike that if we parked ourselves at the exit of the Giant Dipper they would be coming out soon. Sure enough, not three minutes later they came running down the ramp laughing and goofing off. Craig, Michela, Hunter and I also braved the Tower which blasts you off to the top of this huge tower and then drops you back down, going up and down a few times. We laughed so hard when we saw the picture of us all.
When Mike got there we all rode the Log ride, even Aria. Michela really wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel, so Chase joined her and Hunter and I hopped on after.
| Chase and Michela on the Ferris Wheel. |
| Chase looking a little worried. |
| The kids on the dragon roller coaster. You can barely see Aria's head next to Michela. |

No comments:
Post a Comment