
Then there is Hunter who is the complete opposite. I watched him slowly walk himself out to the edge, peer down, and then finally jump off.
Hunter was also such a sweetie with Laina. He took her for a little swim.
Unfortunately Michela missed the party, she was at Girl's camp, and Mike was off hiking with the scouts. I had my arms full with Laina, she wouldn't sit still for a minute.
Thankfully Peggy was there to help me out with the kiddos. She and I alternated between Laina and Aria.



It was fun hanging out with the family. Cutie Pie Bronson.
Mindy was there with her boyfriend Dustin, his kids and Alyssa.
Aren't they so cute together!
Aren't they so cute together!
Logan was too scared to jump off the cliff, so Megan hung him out over the edge and dropped him to Russ down below.
Jaida and Jenna were loving it all. 
Aria was being a social butterfly.
She kept wanting to hang out with the big kids. It was a great evening and everyone had the best time. Thanks Matt and Sara!

Jaida and Jenna were loving it all. 
Aria was being a social butterfly.
1 comment:
You forgot the darling pictures of Annsley and Laina!! That was the cutest monent of the night for me!!! I will have to email them to you. Love you! AUntie L
Post a Comment