We took family pictures this year with the Stakers and while we were there I tried taking some pictures of the kids. I haven't replaced the pictures I took from three years ago that are on the wall in my kitchen because I love them so much, but I think it's time for Peanut to have a picture on the wall. The pictures were kind of a hit and miss. Some turned out okay, but I think I might have to try again some time. Here's a look at them.
3 comments:
Such cute kids! They look great. I'm in the mode of thinking about family pictures...what should we wear, where do we go...yada yada yada. At least your kds will smile for you!
Hey Mauri, this is Natalie (Brynlie's mom, from Aria's dance class) I just found your blog a couple of weeks ago and I have loved looking at your cute pictures, I love your blog! Hey I am just wondering if you have signed Aria up for dance for the fall? And what class she is doing? If you could let me know that would be great. You can email me at jeffplusnat@gmail.com or just leave a comment on my blog.
jeffandnataliepearson.blogspot.com
thanks so much,
natalie
I love your blog! Your family is simply beautiful. I subscribed to "seejaneblog" and for some reason, I cannot get back onto her blog. I have a wordpress account, but I can't even get logged into it. Can you tell me how I can get back on to her account once again. Thanks and blessings to you and yours!
Post a Comment