Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Bummer

So we were just starting out our big summer of fun when "WHAM!" we were hit by the stomach flu. Yes you heard me right, the stomach flu. What a stinky way to start out the summer. Michela started feeling a bit yucky Monday night, then Mike came home from work on Tuesday, then I started feeling sick Tuesday night, and Hunter started up chucking on Wednesday. So far Chase, Aria, and Laina haven't succumbed, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. There is nothing worse than a vomiting baby. Yuck! We are all on the mend now. Michela and Hunter seem like nothing ever happened, Mike is back to work, and I am feeling about 70% back to normal. Hopefully by tomorrow we can start back on all our big summer plans. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

SO sorry to hear about the flu bug..we all had it pass through our house too! No fun!
We had just had our exterior windows repainted, and we found out the hard way in the middle of the night, that the paint had dried and sealed the windows shut, so we couldn't air out Jackson's room when he was upchucking. it was aweful!
Our best get well wishes, I have so much empathy!