In years past we have had problems with certain sneaky children going downstairs before Mom and Dad are up and finding where everything is hidden. Here they all are posing for a group shoot before going downstairs.
The kids love scouring the basement for their eggs. 

Hunter, being the tallest, had to go to new heights to get some of his eggs.
Laina's eggs were all on the ground and she was determined to get them.
She also wasn't above trying to steal eggs from her siblings' baskets.
Aria was so excited to see what was in her basket.
Hunter and Chase had fun putting together their new lego guys.
Michela and Hunter loved their new shirts. 
If you can't read them, Michela's says "Homework Kills Trees" and Hunter's says "Do Not Disturb unless you have pizza". Ha, Ha, ...After church I tried to get a picture of all the kids in their Easter outfits.
I made dresses for the girls and ties for the boys. They looked so cute in their matching colors and fabrics. The picture didin't go so well, it was pretty bright outside and they were all wanting to get out of their clothes, so I had to settle for two shots and a little headswapping.We then went to the annual Easter dinner and Peggy and Larry's. Peggy and Lynette always fill tons of eggs and then the dads get to go hide them in the backyard.
Here are the kids decorating their bags to take their goodies home in.
The kids were everywhere all at once. 
Michela was darting all over and I could hardly get a picture of her.
Luckily we were just finishing when the storm started rolling in.I got one picture of me and Laina together.
It was a beautiful day spent with family and friends we love dearly.
1 comment:
Russ and I got a good laugh out of the sign. Awesome. SuPeR cute ties/dresses, you are amazing. Wish we were there for the big Easter egg hunt.
Post a Comment