Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!




On Saturday I had a great Birthday Dinner at Carrabbas with my family and my friends. Thanks Ben, Natalie, Brian, Chelsea and Jackson for coming, it was lots of fun having you there. My Brother Brian and his wife Steph and my two dashing nephews Kyle and Marcus were able to come too. Of course my beautiful sister Tiffany was there to help me celebrate. Yummy, yummy food and then some of us were off to the movie theater to see the new "Indiana Jones" movie. It was pure Indiana Jones; very campy, a bit silly at times, pretty unbelievable most of the time, but lots of fun. And it was pure joy to see Marion back arguing with Indiana. :) It was as stroke of genius to bring her back. Thanks for all the well wishes, wonderful presents and the great time.

3 comments:

MiNdY said...

Im glad you had a good birthday Maur. I was thinking about you! I truely meant to call. All weekend I meant to! :S Ack! But I hope that you will party with the Staker side soon! Because we all LoVe you and hope its another great year for you!

Lynette said...

I can't believe I didn't get a card sent to you! I was traveling but hey Happy Happy Birthday today!
Auntie L

Sara said...

Ahhhh... a wondeful meal (that you didn't have to COOK or CLEAN up), lots of family and friends who love you and good entertainment... sounds like a perfect Birthday to me! Glad it was a happy one! We LOVE you, girl! I am so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws, and couldn't be luckier when it comes to having s-i-l's I adore! :)