Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy, Happy Birthday Laina Dear!


How can my baby be 3 already!  She is growing up way too fast for me and I need her to stop right now!  She is such a joy to have around.  She is constantly making us laugh with her silliness and funny little sense of humor.  I can't give her enough hugs and love to kiss her sweet little head as often as I can.  We had some family over to help us celebrate her birthday.  She requested a "My Little Pony" party, because she is in love with all of their pretty pony goodness.







Gosh, we love this little girl of ours.  She is a constant ray of Sunshine in our house.  Everyone loves her and her smile just lights up the room.

3 Fun Things to Know about Laina:
1.  Whenever there is Music on She is Shaking her Booty.
2.  She is the Happiest Little Girl and Gives the Best Hugs.
3.  She Can't go to Bed Without having at least 3 Books Read to Her.

No comments: