Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pretty Ballerina

At Aria's dance studio they are really big on teaching the kids from the very start proper ballet technique.  I am always in awe of how graceful and poised she is when I see her dance.  Right before Christmas they let the parents come in a watch their class so the girls could show us all they have learned so far.
Aria is at the end on the left.

I don't know where she got that flexibility from.

Prima Ballerina

Aria is the tiniest little thing, she looks like the youngest one in class.  After watching her though a Grandmother came up to Mike and I and asked us where Aria had taken dance before.  This is her first serious ballet class, but she has always just been a natural when it comes to dance.  Love watching how she just lights up when she is out there dancing.

No comments: