Since I had so much time on my hands this past week I thought it would be fun to make some stuff for the kids to wear on the 4th of July.
Aria is always wanting to wear dresses and skirts so I bought a few different red, white and blue fabrics and made her this darling skirt. 

I can't wait to see her in it on Sunday.
The shirts sprouted with the idea to make Chase a special birthday shirt. Since his birthday is the 4th of July and we like to call him our little firecracker I came up with this.
Front-

Back-

I've wanted to try Freezer Paper stenciling for a long time now and this presented the perfect opportunity.
Hunter's shirt was a little more simple but I loved how it turned out.

Michela's shirt inspiration came from a Michael's ad in the paper last Sunday. Michela helped me figure out the stencil and she painted it all herself.
I loved how we roughed up the edges. It gave it kind of a worn look. She even came up with the words she wanted to use and wrote them on with a Sharpie.
She loved it so much she didn't stop with the front of the shirt but went on to do more stenciling on the back.
She is such a creative girl. I love doing crafty things with her.
I loved how we roughed up the edges. It gave it kind of a worn look. She even came up with the words she wanted to use and wrote them on with a Sharpie.
She loved it so much she didn't stop with the front of the shirt but went on to do more stenciling on the back.
She is such a creative girl. I love doing crafty things with her.I love how they all turned out. They are going to be super cute for all the fun Fourth of July festivities this weekend!
1 comment:
Mauri I keep reading your blog to see if you have had that baby yet. Even though no baby, you are getting darling projects done. You are absolutely amazing. Good luck with everything. Love, Aunt Linda
Post a Comment