Friday, September 30, 2011

You Want to go Outside?

Every time anyone goes outside Laina dashes for the door and tries to get out.  She will stand at the window and watch the kids when they are playing outside, trying to get their attention so someone will come and get her.  Sometimes she even brings me her shoes in hopes that I will take her outside to play.  The other day we had some free time so I took her outside to roam around the backyard.  She made a beeline for the playset.

  She loves the playset and can't get enough of the swings.
 She has started to try climbing the steps, but they are so steep and it freaks me out every time I catch her on them.

She also likes to hunt for stray golf balls and loves it when the kids leave their clubs lying around.


    Inevitably she ends up in the dirt and rocks.  What is it that babies loves so much about dirt?  I could just sit there and watch her all day.  She is so curious and is so happy to just be outside enjoying what's around her.  It's so much fun seeing the world through baby eyes.

No comments: